Camaraderie on Levi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Salvage member list and open lot list

+6
Reibble
Mayula
Trinton
Feld
Jojax
Moccha
10 posters

Go down

Team Salvage member list and open lot list Empty Team Salvage member list and open lot list

Post by Moccha Sat May 24, 2008 12:35 pm

So you guys requested forum to plan runs, here it is. From now every Salvage run on 4 most potential run days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday) will be announced here as it was on previous site. What I'd like to see from each member is to fill in their personal information, i'm confident about remembering each one's jobs but info about wished pieces would come helpful as well as weekly avaibility.

We'll keep previous system which we found relatively flawless, that is each member gets to /random one time to pick run objective and team assures success, then once everyone has got their wishes through we'll start the loop over. Sounds fair and simple, well it's not far from it anyway no matter how you turn and shake it. Each member needs to nominate 1 primary piece that they are after ( which can be changed at any time as long as it's not made with a hidden ninja edit - new post will simply do it ) and 3 sub pieces and list down obtained rags that make up one complete garment ( for example, anu's gages and the other two for marduk's dastanas. ) These selections won't dictate what person can wish from their run but if we get some unexpected item along the way 1st selections rank out 2nd, common sense. And of course if elector happens to see drop that was behind the whole run, it's their regardless of other rankings if they wish so.

Members that I need to list this down are: Moccha, Akabara, Neoyosho, Arroh, Jojax, Feldspar, Priestbilly, Dragoss and Trinton. Mayula if you get other thoughts about keeping up with Salvage you can inform us at any time.

I still have the previous list from other site so if there's no change since that I can simply copy/paste your previous choices and save you some time.

This first post will be edited when everyone has filled their information.

Last edited by Moccha on Sat May 24, 2008 1:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Moccha
Moccha
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-05-13

http://camaraderie.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Team Salvage member list and open lot list Empty Re: Team Salvage member list and open lot list

Post by Moccha Sat May 24, 2008 12:43 pm

I'll fill in mine as an example.

Avaibility: I work at the airport and my work hours can literally go around the clock. So each time I can try my best to be there but to expect me to be on for every run is sheer lunacy.

Main choice: Morrigan's Robe - missing Bodb's Robe to be 3/3.

Sub choices: Morrigan's Crown - have lv15 (Nemain's) from Citadel Chelonian.
Other two undecided yet.
Moccha
Moccha
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-05-13

http://camaraderie.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Team Salvage member list and open lot list Empty Re: Team Salvage member list and open lot list

Post by Jojax Sat May 24, 2008 3:07 pm

Availability: I work 2 jobs sometimes in evening sometimes in early morning so prefer not to ever start too late (either I have to go to sleep or go to get ready for work) but all the times we have been starting up til now have been fine, would probably say latest start time for me is 19:00GMT+1 but can change depending on shift. (2 x run days I can attend if I'm not working in the evening).

Main choice: Morrigan's Robe, status: FINISHED. Thanks to all who helped me to finish this (after 5 months or so of 2/3)

Other choices: Usukane feet/legs/hands (used to want morrigan's coronal but re-evaluating it decided to go for usukane next)
Jojax
Jojax
Resident Tabby

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Feld Sun May 25, 2008 1:23 am

Well, as you all know I travel a fair bit, and this can be fairly unpredictable as to when I'm here, and when I'm not. If I'm in the UK then usually I'm home pretty early so, generally speaking: if I'm not traveling I can make runs.

Er, as to wishlist:
Morrigan Slops - Need the 25 and 35.

Second piece?
Morrigan Hands

Feld
Minerai Essentiel

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinton Sun May 25, 2008 10:07 am

Availability: Weekends I work so won't be on until 1900GMT+1 on Sats and 1800GMT+1 on Suns in all likelihood. This is for the summer anyway. I'm off of Uni for the summer and will be going home on Tuesday so during the week I'll be available if I'm not working. End of June though I'm doing a couple of weeks of 12 to 12 shifts so I'll be unavailable then. After the Summer when I go back to Uni my availability will disappear.

Main Choice: Marduk feet. I'm currently 1/3 on this, got the lvl15 piece from arrapago.

Other choices: 1) Marduk legs, 2) head and 3) body

Last edited by Trinton on Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trinton
Trinton
Captain Britain

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayula Sun May 25, 2008 5:18 pm

I made a GD longass post but Firefox pwned me so to make it short: Like feld said salvage stuff is too good to pass on it. So before you recruit the world, i'll just put my "zomg waste of time" idea of salvage apart & join you all when i can again.

New List ( because Skadi doesn't exists ) :

1- Ares' Hands
2- Ares' Feet
3- Ares' Head
4- Ares' Legs

EDIT: GTFO usukane dropping when i'm not there, like skadi, it doesn't exist & i'll never get.

Last edited by Mayula on Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mayula
Mayula
Million Dollar Baby

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Reibble Mon May 26, 2008 8:33 am

Most of you dont know me, but I am willing to pitch in and help when I can. I also have a borked worked schedule (12hr days mon, tues, sat, sun one week- wed, thur, fri next, rinse and repeat) and I am also on NA time CST. I only have 2 jobs that may be of use (THF -TH4 and MNK). Also my NA ls has a static starting in 2 weeks so gear will not be my major issue if you so desire me to join, however any skadi/usu pieces nobody wants I would gladly take off your hands since I currently have 0 pieces of salvage gear. On another note, if you have need of me at any other time please contact me in-game. As long as it doesnt interfere with pnb events which is unlikely, I will be pleased to help out.

Last edited by Reibble on Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Reibble

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tue May 27, 2008 8:42 am

On most days but maybe wed/thur 16:00+ is good for me, sat/sun anytime is fine.

MY interests are:
Usukane Sune-Ate (2/3)
"Hikazu Sune-Ate Lv35" BR: Floor 2 "Skirmish Pephredo"
lolrumor #1: May spawn more often at night. Verification needed.
lolrumor #2: Could be influenced by the number of participants. (The more people, the better the pop rate?)

Usukane Hizayoroi (2/3)
"Hikazu Hakama Lv35" AR: Floor 5 north and south rooms. "Archaic Chariot"

Ares's Sollerets (1/3)
"Phobos's Sabatons Lv25" AR: Armored Chariot (Boss)
"Deimos's Leggings Lv35" ZR: Floor 6. "Poroggo Madame" (Oh noes frogs again!!?!?)

Ares's Flanchard (2/3)
"Deimos's Cuisses Lv35" SSR: Floor 3 east side. "Gyroscopic Gear"s"

Last edited by Yoshi on Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Yoshi
Sho' Stopper

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayula Tue May 27, 2008 10:39 pm

I'll remake the lot list in the next days, for priorities/pieces needed.
Mayula
Mayula
Million Dollar Baby

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Animut Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:09 pm

Availability : i work in shifts , one week i work till 14.00GMT+1 , the other week till 22.00GMT+1
i could make the run if i'm not working late.

1) Skadi's Jambeaux :
Njord's Ledelsens
Freyr's Ledelsens : Long-Bowed Chariot in Bhaflau Remnants
Freya's Ledelsens : Archaic Chariot in Arrapago Remnants

2) Skadi's Chausses :
Njord's Trousers
Freyr's Trousers : Armored Chariot in Arrapago Remnants
Freya's Trousers : Poroggo Madame (Floor 5 North) in Zhayolm Remnants

3) Skadi's Cuirie :
Njord's Jerkin : Jakko in Zhayolm Remnants (got the silver sea card)
Freyr's Jerkin : Long-Armed Chariot in Silver Sea Remnants
Freya's Jerkin : Peryton in Bhaflau Remnants

4) Skadi's Bazubands :
Njord's Gloves : Archaic Gears in Arrapago Remnants
Freyr's Gloves : Battleclad Chariot in Zhayolm Remnants
Freya's Gloves : Gyroscopic Gear in Silver Sea Remnants

Last edited by Animut on Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Animut
Animut
Chocolate beer? Weird Belgians

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoobey Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:16 am

Hey guys

I've been meaning to join in run with you for a while now

I'm on UK time, same as Felds, work in office Monday to Friday, I usually get home around 5:30ish, Although if we have a lot of work on it may be later. I also have a long commute, usually everything runs ok but if tube or trains have problems the journey time can double (On a good day its around one hour each way).

I can't make runs on sunday afternoons (Have Limbus around 3:30 to 5:30), Tuesdays (Usually not on FFXI) and Fridays can be on and off

Stoobey

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by broo Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:08 am

Imma coming tooo! but u already know that bounce
Anyway here are the items I would like (once i roll a decent roll, that isnt 100)

Are's Flanchards (0/3)
35 Deimos's Cuisses - SSR Gyroscopic Gears 3f east
25 Phobos's Cuisses - ZR Battleclad Chariot boss
15 Enyo's Cuisses - AR Gears

& Are's body as an after thought. Wink
broo
broo
Brooooooooooooooo

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:59 am

Update (8-26-08)

Still 2/3 Usukane feet/legs need 35's
BH: Rampart bees for feet
AR: Archaic Chariot for legs

Ares Body: (2/3) have 35 and 25, not in a rush for the 15 at all.
*Ares Flanchard: (3/3) Obtained.
*Ares Sollerets: (3/3) Obtained.

Yoshi
Sho' Stopper

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down