Camaraderie on Levi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow

3 posters

Go down

Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow Empty Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow

Post by Moccha Fri May 30, 2008 4:55 am

We had a brave sky session yesterday, started with 6-man Faust that topped us due some vital macros not being thought throughly. Door to retry Faust being closed we headed to get Ulli out of the way. Couple notes I want to bring up for both Ulli and Faust being NMs that share similar lowman strategy and venue, i'm not sure how many mages know that it's possible to bind Faust and nuke Ulli that is rushing for you using this terrain exploit around telepads. If you try to cast a spell on both of these NMs anywhere where round telepad is blocking sight contact you'd naturally get similar response. However there's small gap between pad and the "antennas" that lets you see and slip a spell through. This alone won't ensure win for entire fight but certainly clears some more breathing space.

Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow Ullikummitu8

After some lolUlfhedinn Axe we took on most epic Byakko, faced by NIN NIN BRD WHM RDM BLM RDM THF SAM and no East Wind. Much thanks to uber tanking skills, flawless healing and smart DD'ing ( Trin take notes ) we managed to pull this crazy stunt through, just to say that if we ever have to do this again any of us would rather go out to play basketball for 3 hours straight. Congrats Garrett on your Byakko's Haidate!

Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow Skycaptainoj2

We also did Genbu that dropped V.claw for our Dynamis fund and got our revenge off Faust (with only 6), making Suzaku possible next time we gather for divine sky ceremonies.

Last edited by Moccha on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Moccha
Moccha
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-05-13

http://camaraderie.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow Empty Re: Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow

Post by Trinton Fri May 30, 2008 8:32 am

I can be smart <.< It just involves using /thf and not taking hate, which I don't like doing *cough* which is why I go SMN for important fights like that XD But BLU is not my SAM, I'm much more smarter there!!!
Trinton
Trinton
Captain Britain

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow Empty Re: Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow

Post by Mayula Fri May 30, 2008 8:39 am

Trinton wrote:I can be smart <.<
AHAHAHAH! errrm... XD
Mayula
Mayula
Million Dollar Baby

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum